Saturday 9 June 2007

Time for a nursery rhyme.....

Yupeee!
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Ha! Ha! Ha!

I find a rupee on the floor
I buy a kilo of grass seeds
Grassy seeds I feed this cow
Cow gives me warm milk
Milk, I give it to my mom
Mommy gives me a pizza
Pizza I share it with a crow
Crow gives me a feather
Feather I give it to a king
King presents me a horse-seat

Gal-lop-ping
Gal-lop-ping
I am going for a riding

Into a deep, dark jungle
Oh! I love this riding!
Through the woods
Through the shrubs
Meeting fairy and pixie
I am reaching in a big
Green world, and
having lots of
Ice-cream

Flying, flying, flying.
Flying, flying, flying
I am flying,
Above the clouds
High up here
I can see the world
Momma looks
so tiny!

Ha! Ha! Ha!
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Thud!
Ooops!

I fell down
Broke my foot
I am trapped
Into a very dark room
Ooh! I am scared!
Many insects, and
Many, many, many
Many tiny pests

Pat, pat, pat,
Pat, pat, pat

I swing my pinky pink racquet
Racquet is charged
I burn them all
Pests and insects
Big and small
Pests went down
Insects are drowned
And all went down
Dead, dead, dead!

Ha! Ha! Ha!
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

No comments:

My Published Books for Kids

Image and video hosting by TinyPic