Thursday 24 May 2007

Trip to water king dom


One day I went for a picnic with family and friends. We went to the Water Kingdom. This is a water park for children, which is close to Essel World in Vasai. On the day of my trip I was very excited. I got up early at 6 o clock in the morning and we all got ready to go. On our way to the Water Kingkom by bus, we played antakshary, which is the game of playing bollywood songs and we had lots of food stuff like Samosas, and drinks like Fanta, Sprite and many other things.

After 3hours of long bus ride (there was too much traffic on Mumbai roads) from Bandra we reached Water Kingdom. We swam in the pool all day. There was a big slide in which 5 people could sit and slide down into the pool. I had many races with my friends, sliding down into the pools and we clicked many pictures. I also clicked pictures while hanging down the pole that was at the entrance of the Water Kingdom

On our way back, I was very tired and I slept all the way.I had enjoyed so much that I asked my mom that I would like to go again.

No comments:

My Published Books for Kids

Image and video hosting by TinyPic