Thursday 24 May 2007

My music exam


I like music very much and I had joined singing classes so that I could learn to sing better. I am learning singing from my singing teacher, her name is Mrs.Kavita Sahani.

One day, I was sitting with my friends in the music room. In my music room, we have musical instruments like Harmonium and veenas etc. My teacher teaches me to sing to the rhythm of the beats of a tabla. On that day, I was having my singing exam. There were many other children also, some of my friends were very nervous, but I was not nervous at all. I sang very well that day. After one month, when my mother went to collect my results, she was very happy to know that I had performed very well and had secured first rank.

I am grateful to my teacher for helping me so much that I am able to reach the next third level in music in which raags will become more difficult.

No comments:

My Published Books for Kids

Image and video hosting by TinyPic