Thursday 31 May 2007

Karan, the naughty boy


Karan is a boy in my play group who is very naughty. He is eight years old but always doing mischief. One day I was playing with my friends. It was 6 O’clock in the evening.
I saw Karan fidgeting with a lighter which he had brought from his home. The lighter also had a torch.

This evening I had also brought my skates with me in a cloth bag. I had decided to skate later during the evening. I kept my bag of skates under a tree in the building compound.

I and my friends were playing ‘chor police’ It is the game in which four friends were robbers and four friends were police. Robbers have to hide and police have to search for robbers and arrest them. During our game, I saw Karan near my bag of skates and I warned him not to touch my bag of skates.

And we continued playing, when suddenly some body shouted, all the children came out from their hiding place, one of my friend said that somebody’s skates had been burnt. I thought it must be only Karan who must have burnt my skates. When I went to see whose skates were burnt, I got shocked to see that it was my skates that were burnt.

I was right, he had lighted the bag of skates and burned it and all the socks and bag were charred and they stuck to the skates. Now I am very unhappy because I cannot skate any more.

No comments:

My Published Books for Kids

Image and video hosting by TinyPic